About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

June 22, 2012

Today is the day .

Wowwww, thank to all of you that made it a priority to say goodbye to me (: I can not believe that today starts the beginning of this adventure to Eburru, Kenya. The Lord has blessed me with some amazing prayer warriors. For those of you who are praying, I have a few specific requests: - safety for those who are on this mission - protection of my heart from Satan - calmness and comfort for my parents and family at home (sorry mom, you will need it ( ; ) - for those we will be witnessing to. Thank you all so much. I will not be blogging much on here while I am gone so here is the blog website I will be blogging on. http://kenya-hs.adventures.org Check it out (: "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life, I will advise you and watch over you." - psalm 32:8 NLT GOD BLESS + Em

No comments:

Post a Comment