About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

March 23, 2012

SPRING BREAK....finally (:

Well, hopefully you guys are getting the hang of this as I do too! I get the privilage to spend my weekend with 3 amazing children of Christ, who are actually moving to Africa this year. Such an inspiration to see how God works in these kids as well as in me. Thank goodness it is finally spring break! A week of craziness for Africa :) This week I will be getting my vaccinations for Kenya! booo for shots but yay for Kenya :) Also, exploring the college world this week. Two college visits on Thursday, Ivy-Tech & IPFW. While spending my time working on things for Africa, I will hopefully be sending a catch-up letter to those of you who have helped me on this path.

I hope everyone has a safe spring break and I can't wait to see what God is going to do with the Africa Team. Can't wait to get to meet them :)

God Bless!
Love you all,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some great goals this week! Don't forget to rest too :)

    ReplyDelete