About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

May 21, 2012

One month until AFRICA

Wow, the Lord is working in crazy ways. Not only is today one month away from an amazing journey that the Lord is sending me on but today was my last day of highschool. Such a crazy day! The Lord completely opened my eyes using an upsetting circumstance. This year, upon deciding to graduate a year early, I had to decide whether to give up my Academic Honors diploma or work my hardest in order to achieve it. I decided to work as hard as I could which included 2 English classes and an online class in order to achieve this. Class day, our recognition day for awards, was today. Those who achieved Academic Honors were recognized, congratulations to those seniors (: but I was not, even though I had actually achieved it. At first I was very upset but the Lord quickly revealed to me that the I did not deserve the credit for this, He did. Thank you Lord for reminding me of this. This is His plan not mine. Something I constantly needed reminded of!

 Just a reminder that this weekend is graduation, commencement is Friday night at BHS, in the gym, at 7:30. My open house is Saturday at my house from 1-4! I hope you come and rejoice in what the Lord is doing!

Love Em <><

 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." - Proverbs 31:30

1 comment:

  1. I love you and your heart! Those disappointments can be so difficult :( We are still so proud of you and all the hard work you have done! Can't believe the big trip is only 1 month away!

    ReplyDelete