About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

April 29, 2012

T-Shirts (:

Hey everyone! I am selling t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, and hoodies to help raise money for my trip! Here is the t-shirt design:

This is the t-shirt! You can get either v-neck or just a regular crew neck!
Prices: T-shirt - $22, Long sleeve - $25, and hoodies are $30.
To order, you can comment below or you can send me an email at emma.frauhiger@yahoo.com

Hope God continues to bless each one of you!

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment