About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

November 01, 2012

Where He leads I will follow.

Over the past few weeks Africa has been strongly on my heart, which many would say could be or is a calling. God willing, I want to go back. Wow, did I just say that? Yep, part of my heart is in Africa. 2 months ago, if I was asked if I wanted to go back, the answer was "um, I don't want to put God in a box, but please don't call me back Lord," and now my response is "Lord, I'm ready, send me." God is so crazy amazing! So with this being said, pray for the guidance of my feet and for me to follow what the Lord has in store.

These lyrics are on my mind a lot lately:


Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone here in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails
The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails
You make all things work together for my good

So thankful for the amazing God I get to serve everyday. 

Love, Em

You, Lord, will always treat me with kidness. Your love never fails. You have made us what we are. Don't give up on us now! 
Psalm 138:8 



No comments:

Post a Comment