About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

October 02, 2012

Wow...

First off, I am so sorry that I have totally slacked on writing this blog! The past few months have been crazy, awesome! Upon returning from Africa, I was overwhelmed with the love and compassion of all of those whom cared to know about what God did in Africa. Thank you so much for that! A few short weeks after returning home, I started college. EHHKKKKK. For those of you who have not heard, I have changed my major. I am still attending IPFW but I am now pursuing a degree in Elementary Education with a Dual License in Special Education. Who would have thought that I would go to school to become a teacher? The Lord has totally put me at ease with this decision and I am so excited where He leads me!

So far school has gone really well. I love it. September was a crazy month, here and gone already. The second weekend in September, my best friend, Leslee, and I made a road trip to Richmond, Virginia to visit my best friend from my Africa trip, Mary Melissa. We spent 3 short days there where we got to reconnect. It was so amazing to meet up with her again. While we were there we did the Color Run. The Color Run is "the happiest 5k on the planet." LITERALLY. It was such a amazing time. Here are a few of the pictures from our incredible weekend!



Such a good reunion! Love these girls. Leslee and I came back to the one and only BLUFFTON STREET FAIR! A week of junk food, rides, and hanging out with friends. Then my parents hit the road for Hilton Head Island, where I got to spend another week with Leslee! Wooooo. We spent the week with some amazing, Godly guys, Daniel and Drew. God is so good.

God Bless you all!
Love, Em

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us."
Ephesians 2:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment