About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

June 14, 2012

Wowzer, is that even a word? The past 14 days have been a complete blur, in a good way (: From the 800000 graduation parties to the 14000000 hours of work a week, I am somehow still managing to prepare for the next month serving the Lord. Call me crazy, but I think we serve an amazing Christ. Ken-ya believe that in less than a week I will be on the Lord's path along with 14 (or more) Jesus lovers, or freaks, whichever you prefer (: , to be forever changed. I can not wait to see how the lives and hearts will be molded by the Lord. I know this is a constant, maybe repetitive thing I say, but thank you all so much. The prayers, the donations, and the encouragment has been such an amazing blessing. Without all of you, I would not be able to serve the Lord in this way.

The next few weeks I will try to blog, email, and facebook when I get the chance. There is only one day a week that I will be able to contact anyone in the states, maybe less than that, so please don't be scared if you don't hear anything for a few days or even a week. Please continue to pray for this team of young adults so that we will be completely focused on the Lord!

Love you all, God Bless.
-Em

Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”

No comments:

Post a Comment