About Me:

Let me tell you a little about what God is doing in my crazy, wonderful life! This blog is to let you (yes, you) follow me on this amazing journey for the Lord. Because of you, my life has been dramatically flipped, turned, and shaken around. But I am oh-so-thankful for you and your support! Thank you for encouraging me, motivating me, and allowing me to follow the Lord on this amazing journey!

April 22, 2012

Where is time going?


The past few weeks have been endlessly crazy. Thankfully, it seems to be slowing down again. School is almost over, 21 days (not counting weekends), not like I'm counting or anything (: Which means graduation is right around the corner. My official Graduation Open House date is: May 26th, 2012 from 1-4 p.m. at my house. Our commencement ceremony at school is Friday, May 25th, 2012 at 7:30 at the Bluffton High School Gymnasium. With graduation being soon, that also means Africa is right around the corner, just around 2 months away. God is so good! I am less than $500 away from having my trip to Kenya paid in full. Thanks to you I am able to go and be the hands and feet of our amazing Lord. Without you, there is absolutely no way this trip would be possible. Whether you helped me financially or through prayer, I am truly grateful and will never be able to express that clear enough to you.

Next week I will be taking my CNA (certified nursing assistant) test. Hopefully I will be able to get a job to get more experienced in the field that I would like to pursue, nursing. I feel especially blessed this year being able to achieve my 75 hours of experience at the hospital through a program at school.

Life continues to go on and God continues to be faithful.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of  faith." - Hebrews 12:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment